“Not a good night.”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #55 of 148 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Richlands, North Carolina, United States
“Not a good night.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We go to the area every October for my moms birthday. Well this year we decided to get us a steak and ribs. We were disappointed my steak came out raw, my sisters food didn't come out until we had all shared ours with her & we were all about finished with our dinner. All our visits in the past years were okay but this night was not a good night for them.

Visited October 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Worst experience ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Should have know better when the table behind us said they had sent one of their steaks back 3 times but, it was late and we were hungry. Not one of our 4 orders was right. I don't want to go on and on but, this is the first time in my lift that I have ever called the manager over and gotten my meal "comped". It was horrible.

• Visited October 2013
Boone, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tough sirloin”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The sirloin was noticeably tougher than competitors like Longhorn, Outback, Roadhouse, O'Charlies. Disappointing that they no longer have free peanuts. Its been 2 years since we ate there and it will be longer before we try it again.

1 Thank cruiser0123
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Waiter excellent, food just okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was my first time eating at a Sagebrush, and I thought it was just okay. I ordered a sirloin steak, mac n' cheese, and sweet potato casserole. The steak was cooked correctly and was flavorful, but the side items were not very good. The mac n' cheese was very bland, and the sweet potatoes had too much spice in it, maybe nutmeg. Their pickle planks were pretty good. Our waiter, I forget his name, was very pleasant and did an excellent job. Wish the food had been better. It was lunchtime, and business was very slow...so there ya go...

• Visited October 2013
Alachua, Florida
“Good Food - Good Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Helpful and courteous. They even gave us a private room. Food was good and prices very affordable. Good customer service. Convenient to hotels

Visited August 2013