“It should be easy to do better than this.”
Review of Casa Rustica

Casa Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: AppalCart stops in front of restaurant use POP 105 route.
Description: Casa Rustica is Boone"s authentic Italian restaurant since 1981. We offer a wide selection of entrees including fresh pastas, chicken, veal, seafood and steaks. Our nightly specials complement our menu and our homemade desserts are not to be missed. Visit the La Bouca Lounge where the menu offers original sandwiches and flat-bread pizzas. Casa Rustica provides a cozy atmosphere in a log cabin setting. Come for romantic fireside dining or bring the whole family and enjoy our friendly and prompt service.
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I was very disappointed in my experience on 9/20/11. Like many restaurants in Boone, the waitstaff are college students who have no idea what a fine dining experience should be like. A little training would go a long way. The bad food started with the salad. How hard can it be to make a decent "house Italian" dressing? It was pure oil. I guess it wasn't emulsified properly and separated so that when it was poured, all I got was oil off the top. Our enrees were delayed because the kitchen was "backed up." It wasn't that crowded. In my entree, the chicken breasts were overcooked and dry. The pasta was ok, but not enough of it in proportion to the rest of the dish. For the price we paid, it should have been better. A prior visit had good food (osso buco special), but the same inexperienced waitstaff.

2  Thank tqmbill

Reviewed September 21, 2011

I always enjoy my visit to Casa.The environment is warm and inviting just like the staff.
Wine selection is always intresting and new varieties are offered frequently. Service is great and food is top notch! The Salmon and the beef are two of my favorites.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a quick bite or a large party! You will love it! Remember to say hi to little Luci when you visit the newest member to this successful family operation.Its not a dining experience its more like to going to your family's house for dinner.Thank you guys for never letting me down!!

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Its really hard not to go here at least once a week! The menu staples are always good. The price is fair. The specials are imaginative and tasty! This is an all around great independent restaurant! You won't regret it!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Not your typical Italian pizza place. Interesting offerings, all cooked well, good beer and wine selection, excellent service. Right next to the Comfort Suites makes it handy.

Reviewed May 20, 2011

Never mind the reviews, when staff berates staff within earshot of customers, something needs to be corrected. When the manager calls an employee a "[--]" at all, nevermind within earshot of customers, thats a place that I'll never visit again.

Shameful.