We arrived after midnight and were given a warm welcome by the night staff. The beds were super comfie after a long day and the room was quiet and cool. As others have said, this chain has great, roomy bathrooms with lots of hot water. Everything is impeccably clean and nicely decorated. The pool was closed for repairs, but we had no time for a swim so this wasn't important. However, if that is one amenity that you are looking for my advice is to call ahead. The only slightly negative thing I would have to say about the two hotels that we stayed in by this chain were that the pools are very small and I noted that this one was in full view of everyone in the breakfast area. The only other less than glowing comment I could make is that the breakfast buffet did not include a meat, but there were omelets, home fries, and a full offering of other customary breakfast items. The lobby has coffee and tea which are always nice. Overall the value was great and we had a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina is the Country Inn & Suites, Boone. Located in the North Carolina High Country, the area offers unsurpassed scenery, exciting activities and outdoor adventures for people of all ages. The Country Inn & Suites, Boone is located in the middle of it all. Come and enjoy all the area has to offer and let us pamper you with a little "Country Hospitality." We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites Boone Hotel Boone
- Country Inns And Suites Boone
- Country Inn Boone
- Boone Country Inn