Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$61
SleepInn
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$94
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$94
$71
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
$67
$62
QualityInn
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
$98
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$110
$101
Hampton.com
$65
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$84
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$179
All reviewsparking lot sideroom was cleanhot tubwafflesrocking chairsstay there againquiet at nightthe breakfast areanice breakfastnice stayfirst floorhot breakfastnice sizeblowing rockeach morningstaff was very friendly and helpfulcalled the front desk
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The place is not bad but has an order. The biggest thing that is not ok with this place is they promise in room internet and when I got there it was not working and had not been for some time according to the desk person. Of course I did not find this out until I struggled in my room for an hour trying to get it to work. Then when I went to the desk I am told sorry just use the lobby. I complained and was given a brush off answer by Jesse Cagle the front desk manager. He assured me his "team" was working on the problem yet it has been at least a week and a half since I was there. Watch out for this place if you need to use in room internet.

Room Tip: The spa tub rooms are affordable and worth the extra.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank arc4u
Jesse C, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

On behalf of staff here at the Country Inn and Suites here in Boone, I would like to personally apologize again for the inconvenience this has caused. Unfortunately the internet disconnection was completely out of our control at the time but nevertheless we appreciate your valuble feedback,
Thanks again,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights here during a huge music festival in nearby town since our son is a student at App State. Have stayed here before and were very pleased so booked it again. This time quality of room and overall experience very disappointing. Among the letdowns were poor TV picture (extremely "snowy" on low channels) and eggs at breakfast wattery with powder-like residue. 2nd morning (Saturday) breakfast was very crowded and most choices were depleted when we arrived. Bath towels small and thin. Noticably different from our last experience in many ways. One or two differences would've gone unnoticed, but there were so many, it was quite noticable. Likely won't stay here again.

Room Tip: If you expect a two-room suite (with door between living and bedroom areas) ask for it specifically. Just because you book a suite doesn't mean you'll be comfortable if you and your spouse are on different bedtimes/sleep patterns. Our suite was a "studio" suite which apparently means only one room but slightly larger than a "standard" hotel room.
2  Thank carolsugg
Jesse C, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

We sincerely apologize for the experience you received at our property. Your unpleasant experience will be voiced to our team to insure that this will not occur again in the future. Thank You for taking to the time to rate our property, we value any and all feedback.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this location when it first opened years ago. The pool was not even finished yet, not that it mattered to us. The point I want to make is at that time this hotel was new, clean and fresh. We stayed there again this past weekend and things have changed and not for the better. Little things but the little things indicate problems exist. The curtain over the window was hanging loose at one end and the curtain would not close probably. The luggage carts were too big and you had to fight to get them in the elevator. The pool seemed very "cloudy" and dirty. The clock own the wall at the pool did not work. Like I said, no big thing but the little unattended details indicate to me that the quality that was once there is not there today. I am in management and my boss told me that as a person in a management position sees something wrong and walks by it, without taking steps to have the problem fixed, just approved the problem. This hotel seems to have a walk around and not fix attitude.

2  Thank Larry D
Jesse C, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. We've listened intentely and will do everything we can to ensure that an experience such as yours doesn't occur in the future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Took a group to Boone for wedding. Country Inn & Suites welcomed us and took care of us! Check in was easy. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Small fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room! Free wifi connection that was easy to access. Lobby area enabled gathering for group before departure. Breakfast was good. Coffee selection was great - a BOLD flavor for those who prefer a stronger coffee. Since we were going to a wedding the hotel allowed us a late check out to get ready!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank phillnall

Thank You so much for taking the time to provide us the valuble feedback we need to provide our guets with the most comfortable experience possible. We hope to see you again when you visit Boone!
Thanks,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My son and I went up to Blowing Rock/Boone for a short vacation and stayed at this hotel last week for one night. The biggest plus of this hotel for us was the indoor pool and the free breakfast.

Our room was a standard sized hotel room, not a suite, but the room did include a microwave and small fridge. It's a no frill hotel, but it was clean, and not too far from things to do in Blowing Rock and Boone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jean Y
Jesse C, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel and staff. We would also like to personally thank you for the courteous comments and criticism about our property. We have listened, and will do everything we can to ensure that our guests have a positive stay.
Thanks,