“These Cookies are Great!!!”

Appalachia Cookie Company
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Boone
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Made from scratch, artisan cookies baked when you order them. Plenty of options to choose...from basic to gourmet. They deliver!

1  Thank Steven D

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The day before Thanksgiving, in the middle of the first snowstorm of the season I stopped at Appalachia Cookie Company to scratch an itch for a 'Ron Swanson' (a Jack Daniels infused amalgamation of cookie dough, dark chocolate, candied bacon and other assorted goodies) cookie that had been sitting in my growling stomach since I had read about it on Facebook the night before. As I walked in I was met with two bearded guys making cookies the old fashion way. They greeted and invited me in (even though it appeared that they were still in the transition phase from the prior business to the new) and proceeded to offer samples and even a glass of milk. They said they were not really open, (their hours are 6pm-12am) and they were making cookies for their family thanksgiving, but that they would gladly make an order for me so long as I could wait for them to bake. I of course was happy to oblige, especially for fresh baked, warm cookies!

Needless to say they were worth the wait, I was floored by how good they were. Ron Swanson's, orange sandies, blueberry cake cookies, everything was AWESOME.

Add in that these guys also deliver in the Boone area and you've got a winning combination.

So yeah, two bearded cookie making fools and a set of wheels equals Boone's first and best mobile cookie company. I can't recommend them enough.

2  Thank BigPapaNC