“So supportive of Watauga County kids”
Review of Menchies Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

Menchies Frozen Yogurt
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Menchies Frozen Yogurt is a self serve frozen yogurt shop with 14 flavors of yogurt to choose from. Selections include Non dairy, No Sugar Added, Low fat, Non Fat, low carb, Gluten Free and Kosher. Menchies Frozen Yogurt is made with all natural ingredients. We use real ingredients because it's better for you. Our Happy California Cows are raised without added hormones, to make sure they live happy & healthy and in turn our yogurt is wholesome and healthy. Our yogurt is full of flavor not calories. Our flavors contain as few as 45 calories per 4 oz. Serving. Bottom line, Menchies is Better for you! Top off your frozen yogurt with fresh fruit cut daily, Chocolate dunked fruit, cookies, candy, nuts, Syrups, and much more! We have over 100 rotating toppings to choose from. We also offer Fresh waffle bowls made fresh daily in house. We also have chocolate dunked waffle bowls! All at no additional charge. Come in and relax in a roomy inviting atmosphere or sit outside on the patio and enjoy the view! At Menchies we offer a whole experience. Not only do we have some of the most delicious frozen yogurt and toppings in town. Our team is the friendliest and will greet you the moment you walk in the door. Our Team Members will answer any questions you may have. You may sample as many flavors. Surely all that Menchies has to offer will make you Smile! We also host some of the best Birthday Parties around which include can include activities, games, pizza and a visit from our Menchie mascot. Looking to raise money for your organization, sorority, team, etc. We can host a fundraiser for you!!
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Thanks so much to Menchies for supporting the High Country Kids Triathlon this morning. Thanks to your coupons for every athlete you'll be seeing lots of amazing little swimmers, cyclists, and runners soon!

2  Thank JodiCash
Lisa L, Owner at Menchies Frozen Yogurt, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

We are proud to Sponsor The High Country Kids!! We would LOVE to do it again!!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

visit Menchies! Better than Sweet Frog and they have much more enjoyable places to sit and relax. AND Menchies does a great job of supporting youth programming in Watauga County!

2  Thank MSH28607
Lisa L, Owner at Menchies Frozen Yogurt, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Menchies!! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience!!
We LOVE our guests to come in and enjoy their Menchies mix while relaxing in our comfy dining room or our landscaped patio. We hope you continue to visit us!! Thank you again for choosing Menchies and for recommending us to visitors!!
And we are very Proud and Happy to support youth programs in Watauga County!!
Wishing you Miles of Smiles!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I ate at Menchies 1 week after eating at Sweet Frog. I liked Menchies better. I love the hazelnut and marshmallow flavored yogurt. The toppings are the same as Sweet Frog, but I like the décor and inside arrangement better. Plus, I kept my little plastic spoon :)

2  Thank mrenee82

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed Menchies. We try to offer more than just Delicious healthy Frozen Yogurt. We strive to make each and every guest smile. And we really want our guests to stay and relax in our dining room or sit outside on our patio while they enjoy their Menchies mix with family and friends.
Thank you for choosing Menchies! We hope you continue to stop in and enjoy the whole Menchies experience!!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Tasty yogurt with great low fat choices. Great place to enjoy desert after a meal in Boone. Conveniently located just off Blowing Rock Road.

1  Thank John M

John,
Thank you so much for taking time to write your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your experience at Menchies. We always love to get feedback from our guests to let us know how we are doing. We thank you for choosing Menchies and we hope you continue to visit us!
Have a Smiley Day!!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I recently stopped at the Menchies on Blowing Rock Rd in Boone. I am the owner of a cleaning business, so of course that is the first thing I notice. It was spotless. Very friendly employee and I really was impressed to see the owner in her store working. She made me feel so welcomed. That is something you don't see often. Great variety of flavors and toppings. I loved how I was allowed to sample as many flavors as I wanted to pick out my favorite one. I would recommend this a must stop!!!!

2  Thank Iluvruff
Lisa L, Owner at Menchies Frozen Yogurt, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Menchies Guest,
We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit to Menchies in Boone! Here at Menchies we strive to make every guest Smile by making the whole experience a great one! Our yogurt is only made with all natural premium ingredients. Our flavors are created just for Menchies! Menchies Private Label is the only frozen yogurt brand that we offer. We also make sure that we have a large variety of only the freshest toppings available! Our Menchies Team is one of the most important aspects of your experience here at Menchies. They are always here to greet our guests the moment they enter our store. They will help you with any questions you may have and guide you thru if needed. They will truly make you smile every time you visit. And our Birthday Parties are the most fun for the kids & the parents. Our Team takes care of everything! I'm so glad that you enjoyed sampling all of our yogurt flavors. Here at Menchies the sample cups are all on a tray made available to all of our guests to take as many as they like and sample as many flavors as they would like. You never have to feel funny and have to ask for a sample cup here. We want you to know that the flavor you are filling your cup with to purchase is one that you tried and you know that you will love each and every bite!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and we hope to see you soon!

Lisa LaMalfa