“horrible manager horrible experience”
Review of Long John Silver's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 19, 2014

i ran thru the drive thru to grab dinner. got an order of fried okra there was only 6 in the box for $1.59. i pulled up and went in no way i was paying that. asked to talk to the manager and was told i would have to wait till she finished smoking. after about 5 mins she comes in never washed her and and come to deal with me. she the general manager told me that is an order of okra and it was not short if anything it was over the portion they sale. she touched the okra to show me how much i should have got ( keep in mid she just smoked and now is touching my food) i asked for a refund. she got crappy with me and refunded me the money and told me i could keep the okra (that she touched). i did call the district manager. he was super nice and asked hat he could do to make it right. i told him training of his employees was most important to me. i would still go to the local one in my area i just would not be back to the one in boone.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went for the new fish dippers and went through the drive-through. As I was sitting waiting for my food at the window, the guy cooking my food was eating a piece of fish he kept laying back on the counter where he lays the finished cooked fish. Someone needs to bring him up to speed on NC health codes. THE FOOD: not much taste, fish and fries taste the same. Will not be back

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Enjoyed the food, but the service was pretty slow. Had to sit down and wait 10-15 minutes for our food and they only had 3 people working in there at 7 PM on a Friday.

On the bright side, the fish was very good and their new dipping sauces are very tasty as well. They have also remodeled the inside and outside of the building and looks brand new.