“Fun Place - but Watch the Price”

Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Boone
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to SweetFrog® — where our goal is to create the best frozen yogurt experience you’ve ever had! You create your own combination of delicious soft-serve frozen yogurt, then top it off with any toppings you choose! Our toppings bar is stocked fresh everyday with the best ingredients for a light healthy treat, a swirling decadent dessert, and everything in between! You pick the flavors, you add the toppings, you make it your way!
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is great fun to create your own concoction and the yogurt and filling are good and fresh. Clean place, nice place for a treat!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

very affordable clean friendly and also has options for no sugar gluten free toppings are amazing even the fruits were fresh YUM!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Okay so I came up to Boone to visit some family and after a really long travel day I decided to stop into Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt. Back home I always go to Yogurt land and I just assumed that it would be the same but it wasn't at all. I walked into Sweet Frog to be greeted by NOBODY. No one bothered to say hello or anything. I wasn't sure if maybe the place was closed because I could not find an employee. The tables were slightly dirty and the whole atmosphere of the place seems a bit empty. I decided to try some yogurt. This happened to be very icy and not very good at all. THEN an employee came out from the back so I had to get a cup because I didn't want to seem rude. I went over to the toppings and I found some very stale cookies and things of that such. I decided to skip out on the toppings. I then decided to eat this in my car just because I didn't really like that atmosphere of the store.

So, I drove out the Walmart entrance when I saw a Menchies -__-

We have a bunch of menchies back home and I was very disappointed that I dint see this on the way to sweet frog.
So the next day I took my family to menchies and we all loved it. So if anyone is debating whether to go to menchies or sweet frog for some good yogurt, menchies is your best bet. There is always someone to greet you and the yogurt is much more tasty.

2  Thank Felicia H
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Sweet Frogs is a very good place to chill while waiting for a meeting, great music, great yogurt all the toppings you could want. Pay by the oz.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Sweet Frog is a standard frozen yogurt chain (there are dozens throughout North Carolina) but don't let that scare you off- it's good.

The yogurt + toppings are weighed (you pay according to weight) and they feature several different flavor varieties including coconut, raspberry and more that change by season. Try the French Vanilla flavor with fresh strawberries. It's amazing.

I will say, however, that it's not the best frozen yogurt I've had and certainly not in Boone. They tend to not have as many topping choices as some other establishments, and the prices tend to be a tad bit higher. However, it IS really good and is perfect for all ages.