“Love Sweet Frog!”

Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Boone
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to SweetFrog® — where our goal is to create the best frozen yogurt experience you’ve ever had! You create your own combination of delicious soft-serve frozen yogurt, then top it off with any toppings you choose! Our toppings bar is stocked fresh everyday with the best ingredients for a light healthy treat, a swirling decadent dessert, and everything in between! You pick the flavors, you add the toppings, you make it your way!
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I come here with my best friend occasionally, I like how they change up the flavors!
The only thing I don't really like is that the topping bar is a little small, still great choices though!
Great Christian business!
I would recommend!

There are newer reviews for Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I often take my children to Sweet Frog and my husband and I have date nights here as well. The price is very fair and the yogurt is great. There is also a very wide selection of fresh toppings. I highly suggest you give them a try!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We love everything about Sweet Frog overall . . . the flavors, the toppings, the atmosphere, the foundation of their business, everything! What makes the Boone location extra special is the PEOPLE! They are so helpful and friendly, and make every visit a great experience!

2  Thank Traveller100500
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Right next to all the restaurants in the Walmart center. Is there anything that tops off a family day trip better than frozen yogurt?

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were there on New Years day late afternoon and had a great experience. Great people. Bought a bunch of hoodies and t-shirts.

Casey H, General Manager at Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Hope all that merchandise keeps you warm! Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.