“Heaven”

Ranked #3 of 9 Boone B&B and Inns
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Heaven”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Besides the most beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the staff were most hospitable. I had two services that left me feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and wanting more. I would have booked another service if it weren't so busy durning the week long retreat I was participating in the Art of Living Center in which it's located. Pure Bliss

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Stephanie A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Saint Petersburg
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been to the Blue Heaven Spa on two occations this past six months. Both times the experience was just what I needed. Outstanding combination of Eastern and Western massage just as requested. The therapists have a unique combination of skills I have not experienced in any spa previously. Blue Heaven Spa has blended the best of both worlds-attention to the body from a unique blend of traditions. I left both times feeling relaxed, energized, at peace. The views are magnificent - what a great location!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank LoriShrinerMD
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My mother and I stayed here during the Fourth of July. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The massages we received their were right on point. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The scenery nearby the resort was absolutely beautiful. It had a very nice peaceful vibe to the location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Blue Heaven Resort & Spa last weekend. The staff is amazing they worked endlessly to make sure our women's group was taken care of. The property was immaculate, the views from your room are breathtaking, and the peace and stillness of the atmosphere was serene. I cant wait to go back!

Special shout out to all the staff- You Guys Rock on the Rock!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank kemeshia w
Cary, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had a wonderful time at the hotel during last weekend. The hotel room was immaculate and came with everything I needed. The hotel managers, Paul and Liz were really nice and constantly checked with me if I needed anything. Liz even got me the specific blend of tea that I like. The lobby and refreshment area were always stocked up with fruits, healthy snacks (nuts), and tea. Although I didn't get a chance to get any of the spa services, I took a tour of the facility and really liked it. The sunrise from the massage room was breathtaking, have attached a picture. There are several walking and hiking trails nearby. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for a pleasant, quiet, relaxing stay in the mountains.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Manoj M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boone
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone
Meadowbrook Inn & Suites
Meadowbrook Inn & Suites
#4 of 15 in Blowing Rock
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone

Been to Shankara Ayurveda Spa? Share your experiences!