“Closed - Thank God!”

Add it.
Amalfi Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great idea - Town needed good Italian restaurant. Just bad execution and food. Restaurant was closed recently.

1  Thank booneoracle

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My family are locals who eat out often. Amalfi Italian Restaurant offers a great mix of quality menu items, good service and fair pricing. I usually order spaghetti...I have tried various pasta dishes all over the world, and try to compare to see which are my favorites. I would have to rate the spaghetti at Amalfi near the top of my preferences, especially with the Italian sausage. The rest of the family rave about their dishes also. Please try this restaurant when in Boone - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is probably one of the better pizza's I have eaten. The crust is very light, the tomato sauce is just right and the toppings were very generous and good quality. The service was excellent as well. If it's not the best pizza in Boone I don't know who's is better and we have tried all the pizza places in Boone. We haven't tried any other menu items because we love the pizza.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very family friendly and the food was a real surprise for such a casual restaurant. The service was excellent. The serving sizes are generous and we had plenty of leftovers.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We have eaten there at least four times this summer and every time it's been excellent. The last time I had the lobster ravioli (on a friend's recommendation) and it was marvelous. My only complaint (and this isn't just for Almalfi's) but when I get a calzone the bottom crust is usually almost burnt . . . but I've learned to ask for it to be under cooked . . . forgot the other night . . . since it seems to be served that way everywhere . . . it's my fault for not remembering to ask. The prices are extremely reasonable for the large sizes of the servings.

1  Thank SeasonedTraveler088