“Great Italian!”

Add it.
Amalfi Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Everybody always likes to go to the chain Italian restaurants, but Amalfi's in Boone is definitely a place worth trying. The portions and food quality are very good and the prices are even better. Lasagna, salad and bread for 9 dollars.

House salad dressing and fresh bread are outstanding as well. Good wine and beer selection.

1  Thank nh70744
There are newer reviews for Amalfi Italian Restaurant

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've been to Almalfi's twice, each time with a large group, and everyone was happy with their meals and with the service. The menu offerings are pretty much your standard U.S. Italian fare, but are well executed and reasonably priced. Now that Pssghetti's is closed, this is my favorite place to go in the High Country for Italian food. My one caveat is that if you're looking for something different or unique in terms of dishes, you're probably not going to find that here, and most dishes are on the heavy side. But if you're simply looking for well-prepared Italian comfort food, you'll probably be very satisfied with Amalfi's.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We went Labor Day weekend 2013. The place was 1/2 empty. It took 1 1/4 hours to get our appetizer. We were told over and over they were under staffed. When our meal finally came out 4 out of the 6 meals were ice cold and wrong. To be honest after looking and seeing how nasty the chicken was through the window I was personally afraid to eat my food. I order Alfredo sauce at an Italian restaurant and it did not come out till we were getting ready to leave. YUCK
DO NOT GO!
Do not go!!
After the worse food, service and waiting over an hour and 1/2 they did not make any efforts to accomidate us with a discount on out ticket. I

1  Thank racewalksc
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great food, good prices and excellent service. Nice & clean. Lots to choose from on the menu, from simple Italian dishes to specialties. A little something for everyone. Very attentive staff. Overall a very nice dinning experience. I was craving Veal Piccata & was very satisfied with my dish. Happy Happy Happy!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

No more frankies, well this place measures up. Even though it is not the traditional pizza grab and go that I am used to