“Lovely change of pace”

Mint Cuisine of India
Ranked #11 of 148 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Lovely change of pace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to Mint and we very pleased with the excellent service and cuisine. The lunch buffet was exotic and delicious. A surprise was the great sweetened ice tea, truly southern! I drank four glasses, each time a refill was not requested, instead the drained glass was noticed by the waiter who promptly refilled it. Loved the music also.

• Visited June 2013

Boone, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Love Mint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Mint is the best restaurant in Boone and one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. I hadn't ever tried Indian food prior to Mint and love everything they serve. I rarely eat meat anymore but the chicken tikka masala and chicken chilli are delicious, tender, and perfectly seasoned...a chicken dreamworld. Sometimes I just take the sauces and put them on the pakora (fritters) and rice. I take all of my friends to Mint and they enjoy the amazing flavors. The service is amazing and the servers are pleasant, helpful, and provide suggestions about how to eat the food traditionally. I would suggest the lunch buffet for a first visit to Mint as they serve a large variety of dishes for vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters. My favorites are saag (creamed, spiced spinach) coconut soup, vegan special vegetable (cauliflower and carrot dish), and onion pakora (onion fritters). The food at Mint is great for a special occasion or when you need a hot, nourishing cup of soup. At Mint you will feel at home. TRY THE COCONUT SOUP!

1 Thank boogietaylor
Loxahatchee, Florida
“A delicious surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The food was great. I loved that the Indian hot is actually very hot but everything can be ordered to your liking. Our favorites were the chicken masala which was creamy and coconutty and the lamb palak. We will be back later in the week for the buffet. :)

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic indian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I ave dined several time at Mint. I have enjoyed the food immensely.
Their lunch buffet is rich, diverse and the quality is unbeatable.
The servers are very professional and welcoming.
I recommend mint without hesitations

• Visited June 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We thought that a Thai restaurant stood at this location but realized quickly that we were mistaken. It was the best mistake ever! The samosas are the best I've ever had - the outer crust was flaky instead of dense like others I've had and the inside was delicious! The mint relish that accompanies the samosas are out of this world! I wish I had a spatula to get every bit of goodness out of the bowl. My family shared the entrees we ordered - coconut and curry chicken, chicken tikka masala, chicken korma and curry chicken. The first three were magnificent! There was a great balance of cream and tomato in the sauces and the chicken was juicy and tender. I need to back up to the tandoori kabob platter that we had as an appetizer. I've never had tandoori chicken, again, so juicy and tender. We travel to Blowing Rock and Boone every couple of years so we will definitely visit Mint on all future vacations!