“good service”

Description: It may be under Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
eL cAJON
“good service”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great service. The food was fine but the waitress we had was excellent. Got seated right away. Most Cracker Barrels have the same food so there was nothing unusual about this one.

Visited May 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Work lunch visit. Ordered my usual Cracker Barrel choice and it was good as expected. Restaurant was clean and not crowded for noon on a weekday. Food arrived pretty quickly after we placed our order. Our server was courteous and seemed to have her timing down on when to check on patrons. Restrooms were also very clean. Would definitely visit again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank spcoggs
Boone, North Carolina
“Great Food, Decent Experience”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I did not like the fact that when I was only glancing around the store the store employee kept following me around as if I was a thief. My mother and sister got the same impression for them as well. I understand loss prevention, but don't be overbearing. The food on the other hand is fantastic!!! Our server, I cannot remember his name but he was prompt and every time my drink would get near empty he was there with a replacement. My only recommendation is to bypass the store part if you are going to be just looking around.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank freebird19
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Basic food”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went with a few friends for brunch on a Sunday. We ordered breakfast and the food was good but basic. The service was better than the food but all in all a good meal. We will be back if we find our self's needing a good breakfast.

• Visited January 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Very Good Meal”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were waited on as soon as we were seated. The food was perfect and tasted like home cooked food and not restaurant food. As soon as our glasses reached half full, the waiter was right there to pour us more tea. The service was really fast and the waiter was so friendly. I am so glad we have a Cracker Barrel in Boone because now there is a home cooked restaurant we can go to anytime we are in Boone.

• Visited December 2013