“Nice hotel, needs a second elevator”
Review of Courtyard Boone

Courtyard Boone
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Boone
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Very attractive hotel, clean, stylish. There was a mix up with our room, but it was resolved after three attempts, one of which involved being given a key to a room that was occupied. This is not a small hotel, but it has just one very slow elevator. We ended up using the stairs except when unloading and loading our car. Not sure how this slipped by the building inspectors. Room was spacious and bright.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights this week on business. One of best Courtyards I have ever stayed at. Very nice staff and great overall. My only problem is they( alone with most Courtyards) have removed the free coffee in the lobby. I know they have put Starbucks in most location but I do not like Starbucks coffee or want to pay $2-$3 for a cup.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2014

After a time-consuming key glitch (we were given two keys to our room and neither worked, which was very annoying considering we were traveling w/ a toddler and several bags and it was bedtime), when we actually got into our room, the room was very nice. The bed was comfy, and the room was spacious and very clean. During the entire stay, I only heard one other person in the hotel--usually in hotel rooms I hear other people's showers, hear them talking down the hall, hear their doors shutting, etc. This was a VERY quiet room, EXCEPT for the bizarre on/off humming I heard all night. I'm a pretty light sleeper, so this was annoying -- I think it was probably a heat pump outside the room. Also, the pool is quite nice, but could have been a bit warmer, considering it is indoors and most likely heated.

Room Tip: Room 301 -- really quiet relative to nearby human traffic, but has a strange on/off humming cycle th...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I had the great fortune of staying at this beautiful property over the weekend. I have been on the road for business for over 3 weeks without a break living out of hotels. While I was unable to go home I did have 3 days to have a little "fun" break. I am a road cyclist and wanted to ride some of the Blue River Parkway and the Courtyard location was perfect. I am not familiar with the area so I relied on the Front Desk staff for cycling recommendations. The staff was incredibly helpful and following their recommendations I had two days of fantastic riding and R & R. I also love good Sushi and was directed to one of the best sushi restaurants I have experienced. This Courtyard is beautiful in every way; clean, comfortable with the most helpful, friendly and professional staff. I will be back, hopefully when I am able to spend more than 3 days.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank J B
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

This is our 2nd stay. We stayed only one night due to availabilty. The room was comfortable & bathroom was spacious. Next door is a great wine shop peabody's. We bought a bottle and the bar supplied us with glasses and a corkscrew. Patio is very relaxing.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I would like to thank Brandi for going out of her way to find us a room at Courtyard Boone. I called to book, no availability. Brandi put me on the call list. I booked a backup hotel, but upon arrival was not happy with condition of rm. I called Brandi at Courtyard, still no availability, but she asked me to sit tight, & she would call me as soon as she received a cancelation.
Imagine my delight when she called within minutes & said "come, I am holding it for you" ! Now THAT is service, & just one reason we only stay at Marriott Courtyard in Boone.
The room was spotless, bed comfy (typical Courtyard), but the entire staff is warm, friendly & helpful. The manager (Ben, I think), does an excellent job coaching his staff to provide consistently excellent service.
Room tip- traffic noise, so book room facing back of hotel.

Room Tip: Back side of hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed at this amazing hotel for a band clinic and it was phenomenal. I loved the service, I loved the comfortable beds, and the decor of the room was stunning. The food was good, and it was just awesome, but It costed a lot of money.

Room Tip: King Suites are amazing
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Ben M, General Manager at Courtyard Boone, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

I am so glad that you had a great stay and were able to enjoy the many amenities that we have to offer. We look forward to having you back at the hotel in the near future.

Ben McKethan
GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boone
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone
#4 of 18 in Boone
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Boone
Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near APP State

Been to Courtyard Boone? Share your experiences!