Courtyard Boone
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefire pitfront desknewer hotelwalk in showerbeautiful hotelstayed here for one nightking roompull out couchcomplimentary breakfasthot tubbreakfast sandwichwould stay here againa wonderful stayappalachian statecollege townsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

There aren't any 5* hotels in this area, but when visiting, this is probably your best bet! What a pleasant surprise. Great layout in rooms, clean, quiet. Lobby was great. Food options, bar and seating make it inviting and easy for those traveling with kids. Outdoor seating with firepit, gym had all you need, kids had a blast in the pool and hot tub. All the workers were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ardon5
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Brand new hotel! Very nice inside. People were very nice. The room layout was very nice, comfy, and quiet. Everything was clean, new and well laid out. The lobby is nice with a starbucks and market and nice tables to hang out.

My only complaint was that house cleaning only had 1 out of 2 glasses in the room and did not change out the soaps (the lotion was empty).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jdp107
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a new Courtyard and it was very fresh. It was also teeming with business meeting folks who thought they owned the front desk area. Brittany was on the desk 2 October when we checked in for one night. She was especially helpful with suggestions about our ongoing travel down the Blue Ridge parkway. Room was very nice and on the front of the hotel, but it was a little noisy for my taste. In fairness, the traffic quits about 10pm. Breakfast was great and the staff very attentive. I recommend the oatmeal and the muffins. At arrival parking was a problem apparently because of the meeting population. Every slot was filled and I was not comfortable parking next door at another business. After dinner I was able to get a slot with Brittany's help.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was my first stay at a Courtyard Marriott. We received a discounted rate connected with an ASU event and stayed only one night. It is very convenient to the campus, especially the stadium. Hotel was clean, nicely decorated, and staff was friendly. I found it a little disturbing that the lounge/bar/cafe area was open to the front desk/lobby and would like to have seen some separation. Other reviewers have stated that they liked this arrangement, so YMMV. Three of us stayed in a 2nd floor room with a king bed & pullout sleeper sofa. The room was small, but comfortable. I was very disappointed that, even though our reservation was for 3 people, the sleeper sofa was not already made up. The linens were conveniently located in a bureau drawer, but I had to call the desk to find out where they were and then make up the sleeper bed ourselves after a long day of traveling. It should have been made up before our arrival, as at other hotel chains we've used. If I reserve this room arrangement with this chain again, I will make sure to add a request that the sleeper bed be made up before our arrival and see what happens. But no one should not have to ask or make up their own beds at a hotel. I was also disturbed that the head of the bed was against the bathroom wall where shower plumbing was located. Late into the night I was kept awake by the noise of water trickling through the pipes. I don't know if this is common for the king bed rooms or just the room we had. Otherwise, the room was very quiet, the bed comfortable, and I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Ask them to have the sleeper sofa made up before your arrival if you will be using it. Stay on a higher floor so you don't have to listen to the sound of other people's showers running through the pipes.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

This courtyard is the best courtyards I have ever stayed in. Seriously. New generation buildout with great lobby. Not just the new bistro lobby but a full comfortable multi section Lobby.

Awesome staff and very helpful front desk man at the helm last wed night.

Rooms were flawless and actually won over a Hilton honors member to Marriott.

Amazing wine shop next door and cool bar down the road.

1 mile to downtown.