Courtyard Boone
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$61
SleepInn
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$94
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$94
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
$67
$62
QualityInn
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
$98
$77
Country Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$84
Fairfield Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$110
$101
Hampton.com
$107
$89
Groupon.com
Lovill House Inn(Boone)(Great Value!)
$179
Orbitz.com
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefire pitfront desknewer hotelwalk in showerbeautiful hotelstayed here for one nightking roompull out couchcomplimentary breakfasthot tubbreakfast sandwichwould stay here againa wonderful stayappalachian statecollege townsitting area
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Wonderful new hotel in Boone with all the modern conveniences for any type of traveler - business, family, etc. The rooms are very large, clean and the beds are extremely comfortable! I particularly liked the large bathrooms with walk in showers. Free wireless internet worked perfectly. Service was excellent as well, everyone at the front desk and in the Bistro were very friendly in the true Marriott fashion. There is a nice steakhouse right across the street too that you can walk to. I would stay at this hotel again for my next trip to Boone!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dana S
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I are staying 3 nights here using Rewards points. Most Courtyards are nice but this one is exceptional. I did read many of the reviews before booking. We checked in yesterday afternoon and the process took no more than 5 minutes.

The hotel lobby is large with higher end modern furniture. There is a huge lounge in the back, overlooking an outdoor fire pit with seating around it. Within the lounge are quiet areas with generous seating to read or watch a large flat screen tv, plus a large work space with computers and comfortable desk chairs. Towards the front of the lobby is a lovely eating area with an open bar like area to order food. Meals are cooked to order and the breakfasts are fantastic with generous portions.

A word about the elevator, which I read from other reviews as being "slow". when we checked in, the lobby was nearly empty and the elevator arrived promptly and took us to the 3rd floor quickly. I think it may have seemed slow to people when there were numerous guests all trying to use it a the same time. In the morning it can get busy.

Our King room was just fabulous. It was very spacious, the decor was modern and well thought out, with a nice rust and red color scheme. We love the modern wooden wall unit that houses the desk, clothing and drawers. there is also a lovely wet bar area with mini fridge and coffee maker. The bathroom had a huge glass walk in shower with a nice wide spray water nozzle. A hair dryer is provided.

About the driveway into the note: Some reviews said it was difficult to enter and exit. If you are coming into the driveway from the big intersection, you can easily turn right into the drive. When you exit, turn right ( going towards Valle Crucis) and get in the left lane at the stop light. Turn left here and it will take you to the Mall where you can make a left and go up to the main road (421) . This is the easy way back to downtown Boone. Although, this morning we were able to make a left turn out of the hotel with no difficulty.

I can't say enough good things about the hotel experience. There is also an indoor pool and jacuzzi, which we plan on using tonight.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 1st floor on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Caniac
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a four night stay and really enjoyed the hotel. We stayed in room 306 in the back of the building and it was quiet. It's a new hotel and it shows. We cannot agree regarding the slowness of the elevator. It's a standard type. When we weren't carrying bags back and forth to the car, we walked the stairs. No breakfast included and we enjoyed the Bistro for breakfast each morning. The staff are so friendly! We wouldn't hesitate to return to this hotel.
Also, check out Char Restaurant, Howard St. in Boone. Excellent food, very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Asked for a higher floor and in the back of the building for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HappyBoomers
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The hotel and rooms were very clean. The young man (Senior at App. University) who was working the front desk when we arrive on Sunday was so professional, friendly and helpful! The elevators were somewhat slow but not much more than any other hotel - certainly not enough to deter me from staying at this hotel again. Also, the hotel is only 4 stories high, so I could have taken the stairs if needed...

Room Tip: Great clean hotel. Love the beer and wine shop next door.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine D
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at this newer Courtyard in Boone, NC. The hotel itself was very nice and well kept. However, during our stay the hot tub was not working correctly. It appeared there was a issue with the timer as the hot tub wouldnt start. Also, the indoor pool was freezing cold so I assume it wasnt heated. You know when the kids say its cold then its cold. Other guests complained about the hotel having only 1 very slow evelator.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple