“Great burgers!!!”
Review of Come Back Shack

Come Back Shack
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Come Back Shack is all about fresh, delicious hand-made food at an amazing value. We hand-patty fresh, never-frozen, USDA ground chuck.Our chicken sandwiches are all-natural, and our chicken tenderloins are fresh, never-frozen, hand-breaded, and all-natural. We hand-cut fresh potatoes for our fries and fresh sweet potatoes for our sweet potato chips. We make our sauces from scratch daily. Our milk shakes are made with premium real ice-cream and hand spun in a dozen flavors.We go to the extra effort to serve the best, tastiest, freshest food to our guests because we know you care about what you eat. Its the kind of food we love, and we enjoy fixing for others. We look forward to seeing you at Come Back Shack!
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Really good burgers and fries. Kids loved it too. Prices were a little more than I expected for size of burger but it was really good. Got lots of fries with order.

1  Thank bssigmon

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am all about good local food and Come Back Shack is my favorite burger place in Boone. They have so much variety and their food is always fresh. Their service is great and fast. The blackened Turkey burger is my favorite. Love it!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was literally the best burger I've ever had! I had mine Friend Green Tomato style and the tomatoes and pimento cheese were awesome! LOVED the atmosphere as well!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I ate at Come Back Shack with my wife and aunt. The atmosphere is nice, very laid back. Inside it does feel a bit crowded. It wasn't full when we ate but you can imagine how crowded it could be on a very busy day. Ordering is different, you can take a menu and check off what you want along with toppings and sides, then you just give it to the person at the register, they give you a number, and your food is brought out to you in a bag when it's finished. The staff was friendly which is always a plus. One thing I saw worth noting is you have choices for your bun if you get a sandwich; white, wheat, Texas toast, and wrapped in lettuce. The prices are higher than your local fast food chain. That being said, they hold themselves to a higher standard and I believe they do a good job at it. I had the fried green tomato burger with homemade pimento cheese and it was very good. I also had the sweet potato chips and they were good, not greasy like other places and not covered in sugar. My aunt and wife had the fries and both said they were just OK. But, my aunt did like that they had the seasoning salt in a salt shaker at the table so you could season them to your liking. In the end we all enjoyed Come Back Shack and since we just tried the burgers we will be back to try other things. I did notice they use Nathan's hotdogs, my personal favorite, so I will have to try one someday.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Simply yummy burgers, with whatever you want on it. Wish we had one at home. The only place we went to more than once while we stayed at Boone.