“Burgers made to order”
Review of Come Back Shack

Come Back Shack
Ranked #4 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Come Back Shack is all about fresh, delicious hand-made food at an amazing value. We hand-patty fresh, never-frozen, USDA ground chuck.Our chicken sandwiches are all-natural, and our chicken tenderloins are fresh, never-frozen, hand-breaded, and all-natural. We hand-cut fresh potatoes for our fries and fresh sweet potatoes for our sweet potato chips. We make our sauces from scratch daily. Our milkshakes are made with premium real ice-cream and hand spun in a dozen flavors. We go to the extra effort to serve the best, tastiest, freshest food to our guests because we know you care about what you eat. It's the kind of food we love, and we enjoy fixing for others. We look forward to seeing you at Come Back Shack!
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Very impressed by the quality of food here. I ordered a burger with chicken breast and a bunch of veggies, with a side of fries. The fries could have been crispier, but the chicken sandwich was fantastic -- made to order with fresh ingredients. Delicious. I also loved the ambiance -- legit, honest, environmentally friendly. I was surprised that the drink cups are styrofoam (!!), but they did have a bin to recycle them at the back of the store.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

If you are looking for a fast, friendly, and delicious burger, this is the place to go to. Simple tasty food, with very nice atmosphere, and wallet friendly.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My sister and I needed a quick bite to eat while visiting Boone. We drove by Come Back Shack and after a quick check on TripAdvisor, we pulled a u-turned and pulled in. And we were both glad we did.

After much deliberation among the many choices (hamburger, turkey burger, veggie burger chicken; white, wheat, texas toast, lettuce wrap; which toppings) we each chose a burger. I got the Come Back Style because I wanted to try their Come Back Sauce. My sister chose the Fried Green Tomato style which had pimento cheese and fried green tomatoes. We both chose the sweet potato chips. And wow. Both burgers were amazing. Fresh ingredients, great taste. The chips needed just a bit of salt but they were thin and crispy and perfect otherwise.

My only only small little concern is I wish they used something other than iceberg lettuce. But it didn't ruin our meals by any means. I only wished I lived closer and could try everything on their menu. The chicken looked delicious and the chili sounded tasty as well.

These brothers know what they're doing and I hope they expand because I would love to have one in KY!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Fresh, juicy burgers. Lots of toppings included in the price (I like the grilled onions). The fries are fresh cut and SO good. A single order of fires is enough for 2 people to share. The employees are very friendly. Chicken fingers are also good - crispy outside, tender inside. Costs more than a regular fast food burger place, but the quality and taste of the food at Come Back Shack is so much better! You'll enjoy it.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Family ate here last night. Burgers were great, old-fashioned sloppy burgers. Fixed your way. Crisp, fresh fries. "Come-back" sauce was great! A mayo/ketchup/spiced sauce that the kids and I loved. Daughter said the chili-cheese fries were the best she has ever had. Total bill for a family of four, only $34. Manager came out and thanked us personally. Staff was friendly and fun for my daughters. We will go back.

4  Thank HatterasDad