“great place to eat a quick lunch”
Review of Come Back Shack

Come Back Shack
Ranked #3 of 152 Restaurants in Boone
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Come Back Shack is all about fresh, delicious hand-made food at an amazing value. We hand-patty fresh, never-frozen, USDA ground chuck.Our chicken sandwiches are all-natural, and our chicken tenderloins are fresh, never-frozen, hand-breaded, and all-natural. We hand-cut fresh potatoes for our fries and fresh sweet potatoes for our sweet potato chips. We make our sauces from scratch daily. Our milk shakes are made with premium real ice-cream and hand spun in a dozen flavors.We go to the extra effort to serve the best, tastiest, freshest food to our guests because we know you care about what you eat. Its the kind of food we love, and we enjoy fixing for others. We look forward to seeing you at Come Back Shack!
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I just got back from a visit to the Boone area. This place was good. My hubby loved the jallepeno burger! The cookies and cream home made shake was AWESOME! Seasoned fries were good too, fresh cut fries. I had the NC burger which was tasty. I'm from NC so I like the chili/slaw combo. Appreciate that they have wheat buns if you like too.

Lisa from Jacksonville, FL

1  Thank jaxflygirl
There are newer reviews for Come Back Shack

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Hand made patties done in a variety of ways. Single, double patty? White bun wheat bun texas toast? Its all up to you or choose from some of their creations, like the Hula or theen Fuego. I really liked the seasoned fries as well but even there you have choices.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We visited CBS for the first time today. Fantastic variety of food. Had the grilled chicken salad and their newest item the turkey burger. The food absolutely rocks! Great service and atmosphere.If you are in Boone, give them a try. Will definitely stop again next time over. Its great to have a change of pace with CBS. Continued success in the future.

1  Thank Roy N
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Web did not like the burgers, chips and the worst hot dog of our lifes.my husband says it is another wendys.

1  Thank carmenpina
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great local fast food restaurant. I was worried about losing Back Yard Burgers, but I think the food is overall better. Maybe a little more expensive than chain restaurants but the quality and variety make up for it. Try the fried green tomato burger! Lastly, the owner always personally thanks me for my business when he brings over the food and I'm happy to support locally owned business that add character to Boone.