“Eat there today 11/19/2013”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #57 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Worst fast food I have ever tried to eat, Burgers were dry with no season, Hot dog was tuff, and the chile was even worst, the fries were reheated at best. Now lets move on to chicken Bad, Bad, Bad.

1  Thank john c c

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I will never eat there again. I went through the drive thru one night and got a cook out try. I was driving home eating my fries and what I put in my mouth was not a fry. It was A BANDAID!! YES, A BANDAID. They denied the whole thing even with proof. All they offered was a free meal and who would want that after putting a used bandaid in your mouth?

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Just stopped by for a quick lunch with our kids before visiting Tweetsie Railroad. A real good value.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We passed many of these restaurants on our trip so when we got to Boone we decided to try it for lunch. The buildings look large enough to seat people but we found when we walked up that there is no seating. The menu was too overwhelming with too many choices to stand there and sort through. We decided on a simple cheeseburger but even that was messed up. They used gloopy nacho cheese! It was a terrible tasting mess to have to try to eat in the car. I've never in my life ordered a cheeseburger and not had real cheese as in a slice or shredded on it. This was the worst restaurant experience of our week long trip.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Milkshakes are top notch here and their food is pretty good too. Burgers and hotdogs are fresh, and probably the only fast food place around where you can get hushpuppies as a side item.

Only thing I hate about here is waiting in line. Drive thru has 2 lines, but with it being a college town, waits can be pretty long, especially on the weekends.