Quality Inn & Suites University
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$101
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$58
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$79
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$76
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
$76
$53
$94
$74
Country Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$88
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$149
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanindoor poolnice hotelrocking chairsjacuzzi tubwould stay here againfront desk staffgreat place to stayfront porchconvenient locationking suitemini fridgeapp statethe blue ridge parkwayboone areafireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We recently spent two nights at this property and were overall pleased with the hotel and the staff. We were checked in quickly and efficiently and assigned room 109. The room was clean and comfortable. Nothing overly fancy. The breakfast area and selection was good. In fact, I preferred Best Western's breakfast to the La Quinta down the road. In addition to pancakes/waffles and muffins, they had pre-made Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches that you could heat up if you are someone that enjoys a hot breakfast. Compared to prices at other hotels in the area, this was a great value and a better breakfast in my opinion. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 109, which put us right off of the lobby/breakfast area and close to a side door into the side parking area. It was a good location if you like to be close to the lobby/breakfast area and no stairs/elevators needed to get to your room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Moonbeambabe
Sonya N, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Also I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. We have been working really hard to try and offer a selection that will please every guest. Again thank you and we all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is our second stay at this brand of hotel. The first time was great and this time was even better. We arrived on a not so busy Sunday afternoon for our anniversary getaway. We were very warmly greeted by the front desk staff and immediately free upgraded to a suite, if we did not mind about a 30 min wait for them to get it ready for us. Very glad we did. It was one of the largest and most comfortable hotel rooms we have ever stayed in. I was so relaxed sitting in the chair by the fireplace that my wife thought something was wrong with me. The bed was very very comfortable. We slept like babies. I slept through breakfast but my wife says she loved it. Especially the automatic pancake maker and the breakfast area attendant. We just wish we had more time to have stayed longer than one night. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suite is 101
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Samuel H

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel about your recent stay here with us. I am so happy to hear that we met your expectations and that you will be back to visit us. Again thank you and we can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Staff went out of their way to make it the best stay ever. The lady in the Breakfast area was very attenative to my needs. Room was spotless, very large flat screen tv, stayed in room 106 on sunday November 24, 2013. I asked to change rooms at the beginning of my stay so my car could be on the same side and the lady at the front desk was very happy to do so. Not that I needed my car on the same side because Boone is a very safe place to stay. When I come up to visit my daughter at ASU, I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I only stayed once, but since the hotel sits on a large hill and you can see the beautiful mointains from the front side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank diamondbaseball
Sonya N, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how pleasant your stay here with us was. We are so happy to hear that we met your expectations and that you plan on returning to visit us. We value our guests feedback and we work very hard to make sure that our guests feel comfortable every time they visit with us. Again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Booked this hotel thru Travelocity. Checked in late and they said they were over booked. Sent us to a sister hotel, sleep inn. No parking, room about 40 degrees. Both front desk clerks were like Teflon and said their managers would call us. We were informed that both managers were probably at home and sleeping because they had busy lives. So much for customer service!

Room Tip: Not sure of the value of hotel because we used cc points, but there are plenty of other hotels in this town that would appreciate your business more than these folks :( karma, karma, karma
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Sonya N, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize for the frustrations that you experienced while visiting us here at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza. I understand your frustrations and am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We value our guests and always try to accommodate them to the best of our abilities. Again we are so sorry and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Hotel No 10 on our 24 day road trip to Florida via NE and Blue Ridge Parkway. Very pleasant stay. Nice clean room, good bedding, plenty of parking. Breakfast was adequate but this could be improved. Not many restaurants nearby. Free wi fi. Good value for money. Would stay again and recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jaav
Sonya N, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay here with us at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience. We are currently working on our breakfast menu so that it involves more items for everyone. Again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.