“typical”

Cuisines: Mexican
jefferson, nc
“typical”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

this newly renovated chilis (used to be something else) is very clean, nice atmosphere, good service; the caribbean salad is my favorite and always good

Visited August 2012

West Jefferson, North Carolina
“Not your typical Chili's”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've been to many Chili's around the States and all are what you would expect-decent food, good service, clean establishment. The only similarity between the Boone one and the others is that it's clean. I went to the Boone Chili's with my family-it took about 10 minutes for someone to take our drink order (it wasn't busy). When our food came out my husbands was wrong, and my mother-in-law's chicken was cold, my chicken was lukewarm. By the time they made and delivered my husband's corrected meal the rest of us were finished eating. We spoke to the manager and we were offered dessert but we didn't want anything else. There are many more options to choose from around the Boone area, choose one of those restaurants instead.

Visited May 2012
Port Orange, Florida
“Dirty floor, warm food & slow service”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I like chains when traveling, but the dirty floor really turned me off. I just couldn't believe that the whole time we were there no one even attempted to clean the garbage & trash off the floor. The food came slowly and was barely warm when it arrived. My guess is that it sat for a while. The food was good, but the experience was disappointing.

cooldadmark
“Average Chili's experience”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Seems to be staffed by mostly college students from ASU, however service was adequate the the food was just as good as you get from any other Chili's. Typical Chili's experience. Nothing bad to say about it, nothing exciting either. Good location in a town where it's challenging to find a good restaurant.

Visited July 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Better than most Chili's”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We went here last night after a long night at work. We were tired and starving! We stop in here a lot, especially late at night. We love the late night food specials. Last night I got the $4.99 grilled chicken sandwich meal. It's always good. I don't like fries and they let me substitute black beans for no extra charge. They give free chips & salsa when you sit at the bar. Beer prices are pretty high, but there is usually some domestic light beer on special. Food is consistently good. If something isn't right they fix it right away. A young lady named Liz is our favorite bartender. She's always happy, smiling and super friendly. We've been going here since they opened almost two years ago, and will keep going. It's nothing super special, but for a Chili's it's pretty darn good!

• Visited July 2012