“Serenity”

Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Rubberdog
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Leila H
“Serenity”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This cabin is a small slice of paradise. The creek in the back yard drowns out the noise of the world to allow for a truly relaxing experience. The cabin itself is quaint and has all the amenities you need. Will definitely plan to visit again!

Management Response
Jun 12, 2017
Hi Leila,
Thank you for the review of your stay. We are happy to hear you thought the cabin was like paradise and that you will definitely be planning another visit with us. We can't wait to see you again.
Kindest Regards,

Your age range 35-44
Las Vegas
Reviewed March 3, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing