“Healthy, fresh and diverse menu”
Review of Wild Craft Eatery

Wild Craft Eatery
Ranked #24 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This local has never had anything less than excellent service and a great meal here! The kitchen takes care in preparing each dish properly, and the food is consistently good, and fresh. I'm a fan of the tempeh gouda tacos, and fresh home made hot sauces to compliment many of the dishes. The quinoa is always hot and fresh, the avacado's ripe, and the buscuits with rosemary mushroom gravy are a comfort food not to miss for breakfast! The owners have obviously created an extensive menu that is sure to please everyone regardless of their tastes from the savory to veggie it's all there. Did I mention the fresh carrot juice with ginger? There are always local and business owners frequenting this cool little spot, and the decor is interesting and creative - don't miss the new al fresco dining on their deck while you watch the goings on in the heart of Boone on King Street!

1  Thank PastaWench

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This place is overall bad.... bad business and real bad food!
To start, bring cash or a check. They will not take your credit or debit card.
Second, only come here when you have NOTHING to do afterwards so it doesn't matter if it takes 60 minutes for your food to come to your table.
My husband and I ordered the chips and queso. What was served seemed like a joke. Store-bought tortilla chips which I watched being poured onto our plate from the original bag. The "queso" was more like sour cream with a little salsa in it. My husband's tacos were completely void of any seasoning. My Caribbean jerk chicken tasted like a candle... yes a candle.
We didn't finish our food. Heck, I barely ate any of it. You have been warned.

2  Thank TravelsNC
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The food is very good...interesting menu choices with vegetarian and gluten free. I had the pork tacos-overly juicy but very tasty...don't be rolling in there with plastic it's cash only. One of my top five favorites in Boone.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Real BAD experience from food to service....I would not recommend this restaurant to my worst enemy.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Had a wait on a Sunday night. Guess it was because so many things were closed, certainly not because of the quality of the food. Average, at best. The wait for the food was a long time, and the server was a tad condescending. Don't bring your American Express, or any other credit card, because this place does not accept them. Hard to see any savings for the customer. Somewhat strange menu items, just seemed a bit odd for Boone, NC. My wife and I won't return here, as there are plenty of other places in Boone to try out first.