“Authentic Thai”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Very authentic and a huge variety. Very good! A little cheesy on the decor, but the food is so incredible. Owners/wait staff are very friendly and attentive.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank AUBURNJILL

• Indonesian first
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Wonderful duck in orange sauce”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We went with friends (she's a vegan) and I had my fingers crossed because I don't like spicy food (to give you an idea . . . the salad at the Outback is spicy to me because they have white pepper on it !!). . . that was totally unnecessary . . . there were several options that I could choose from and I selected the duck in orange sauce . . . it was fabulous . . . the others had typical Thai meals (sorry don't know which ones) but they raved about them . . . they had a number of nightly specials and I know several people who go there weekly for their lunch specials . . .quite inexpensive and a large wine selection . . . we are going back tomorrow . . .

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank SeasonedTraveler088
Boone, North Carolina
“Not entirely authentic, but delicious nonetheless”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

If you want authentic Thai food, do yourself a favor and head to Monsoon Thai in Mountain City. Cha Da Thai, however not quite authentic, is delicious and the service is consistently good. They have an extensive wine list, and pitchers of nice craft beers for $10. Honestly, as far as price to quality to service ratio goes, this is my favorite restaurant in Boone. It's a consistent restaurant and is always my go-to whenever I feel like eating out and can't decide on one place. I've been eating here for years and will continue to do so. It's hard for me to not walk beside the patrons of Char (yuck!) and inform them that the restaurant they should really be at is Cha Da Thai.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rafno
“surprised to find this in Boone”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great atmosphere and wonderful food! The hot soup bowl was really good! The curry dishes were very tasty and the everyone at our table was quite happy with the meals. We were surprised to find this high level of Thai restaurant in Boone.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank NCPaula
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent food, even better service”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

But for the somewhat cheesy decorations, the restaurant was excellent. We were seated promptly and served promptly. When we ordered water for the kids, the waitress asked us specifically if we would like cups with lids or glass cups. We ordered side orders of fried rice for the kids and she asked if it was OK to have eggs in it, obviously out of consideration for folks who may be vegetarian/vegan. Just little acts of customer service that make a difference. The fried rice was very flavorful. The Pad prik khing with tofu was excellent - just the right amount of spice and tang! The noodle soup with chicken was also very flavorful with a great touch of fresh basil leaves. Overall, a very good experience. If we are ever in Boone again, we're coming back.

• Visited March 2014