“To good to describe in Words”
Review of Cha Da Thai

Cha Da Thai
Ranked #42 of 154 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I live in the Boone area, and this is one of my family's favorite restaurants. Service is always pleasant, and the food is spectacular. You get a good size serving for what you pay. Very consistent. Must try this restaurant.

1  Thank whozdemanj

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went here with a friend who lived in Bangkok and knew the cuisine and said that this Thai restaurant served dishes that were difficult to prepare and did them very well.

1  Thank Carol52blue
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The only reason I cannot give this one a 10 was that the seafood listed in the clay pot entree (#42) included crab meat but it was surimi. I like surimi but I feel that it should tell so if listed in the menu. The mussels, scallops, shrimp and calmari were all very good. Other than that the food was super reasonably priced and delicious. The presentations were superb (the prettiest Thai salad I've ever seen). Recommend crispy catfish and clay pot entrees.

1  Thank JamestownRGW
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Cha Da Thai is good place to get a mean in Boone. The restaurant is clean and very inviting and doesn't have that kitsch feel that some ethnic restaurants have. The food is delicious and there is a great choice from savory to very spicy. The servers are very attentive. One thing I liked was my wife and I asked for half sweet and half unsweet tea. Both of us were given a carafe of tea so we could refill our own drinks. The prices are very reasonable and there is something for every budget.

1  Thank garyvnichols
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food is always, consistently awesome at Cha Da Thai! The flavors are wonderful and the prices are reasonable. My daughter says the curry is like heaven in her mouth! Service is always friendly and great.

1  Thank blw52