“My Favorite Restaurant in Boone NC”
Review of Cha Da Thai

Cha Da Thai
Ranked #38 of 152 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love this restaurant. I am local to Boone and go as often as I can. It is consistently delicious and the people are very friendly. It is our choice for special occasions, lunch and anytime!

3  Thank lisa c
There are newer reviews for Cha Da Thai

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were very favorably impressed by Cha Da Thai. The food was well prepared, presented beautifully, and the service was well above average. We will come back the next time we are in town. NOTE: This restaurant is *not* on the tourist maps, but it's easy to find at 173 Howard Street.

3  Thank bruce h
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Amazing curries that is like all I ever get there. I've had the pad thai and maybe one or two other things there, and it has all been really good. During lunch it is like 6 dollars for a different featured curry each day or any other lunch dish. Except weekends when it is 8, but the curry featured on the weekend is great. The people there are really nice. If you do takeout they give you one spring roll, but if you dine in you get a salad with peanut dressing. They have really good peanut dressing. Great appetizers I've had almost all of them. At night the prices jack up so I stay away, but for a lunch date it's great.

2  Thank Peter P
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We ate there with our family of 4. The Curry was really great on Thursday special lunch, I had Chicken Pad Thai. Right on the money with the hot stuff. The soup that came with the meal was as good. The spring rolls was ok like other places. We had the hot tea to drink also. Great meal and staff. You can park in the parking lot near the place but don't go off to shop after your eat. It may cost you $60.00 to get your car back.

1  Thank HenryNC7
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Really enjoy eating here. It's a little like stepping out of Boone into another place, and the food is exceptional. I love having such culture in the High Country.

3  Thank Jennifer S