“Beautiful Cabin, Perfect Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
suwilli2
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Cabin, Perfect Location”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed here with family for our son's wedding in Trade, TN. The cabin was perfect! We loved the location. The kitchen and family room area are great. Loved the picture windows. When we arrived everything was so clean. The kitchen is well equipped. And the gameroom was a hit! The only thing I will say is that my parents, who are in their 80's were staying with us and all the steps were a little hard to maneuver. But they did fine. We spent alot of time outside on the deck too! Would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Angela982...
Sumter, South Carolina
“Loved this home overall!”
Reviewed February 14, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Pros: Lovely view, clean home, roomy, extras like lots of games, two gas fireplaces in great working order, well made home, in nice area that is not over built. Overall, we loved the home. The temperature was very easy to control and unlike other log homes we've stayed in the area, the home was not airy even with really high winds two of the nights. Very well stocked in the kitchen, roomy baths.
Cons: We were expecting a hot tub as it was advertised with a "hot tub as an amenity. It has a Jacuzzi in the master bath (which was extremely clean). Also the master suite is an open loft. While this did not usually bother us, it could get warm if those downstairs kept the fireplace going. If anyone was in the livingroom and had lights on or talked, the loft got all that light and noise. Also, rental agency did warn us the drive was steep and winter weather would warrant 4 wheel drive. Take this seriously!!! We had snow/ice several days and could not have moved had we not had salt for drive. Even so, my front wheel drive vehicle didn't like the driveway.

I would still stay in this home again. Very inviting and loved that we were welcome with our pets. The cons are very minor in this home. The pros far outweighed any negatives. And the rental rate made the home even better!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roominess many places for different people to go
Liked least: Lack of hottub
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 25, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. It is unfortunate that TripAdvisor/FlipKey doesn't distinguish a hot tub from a whirlpool tub. I apologize. A hot tub on the deck would be a lovely addition. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!
FL

Reviewed August 14, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Cocoa Fl
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing