“Our favorite "Go To" place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coyote Kitchen

Coyote Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Our favorite "Go To" place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

This is our favorite regular place to go. The food is fresh and delicious and different from anything you can get anywhere else. Good service and you can sit on the patio in good weather.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carolyn K

Kingsport, Tennessee
“A Great Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

Arrived in Boone, NC today and it was time to get something to eat. Checked the tripadvisor restaurant listings and found this place and based on the reviews, it sounded like just what I was looking for.
We walked in at about 4:00 and were seated immediately. After looking at the menu for a few minutes, I asked our delightful server what she recommended. After hearing her suggestion I ordered the "Cactus Boat" and my wife had the "Phoenix Bowl." Both meals were absolutely delicious. I have never had a dish that was bursting with so many flavors. They ought to get a patent on this food.
I won't go into detail about the dishes, as others have already described it many times. But I will definitely make it a point to stop here and eat the next time I pass through Boone.

1 Thank XD9packer
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Most embarrassing moment!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

.I moved a chair! Their tables are square and meant to seat 4 people, one on each side. Their were three of us so I pulled a chair around to the side to sit more comfortably. A waitress walked over and stood three feet away and announced that I would have to move the chair back to it's original position. There was only one other couple in the place at the time but I was completely humiliated. I could have understood her approaching our table and discreetly ASKING me to PLEASE move the chair back and informing my of their fire code violation. But to have it announced to the whole restaurant, and to be told! We actually stayed for dinner, hard to believe. My shrimp tacos were very good but my daughter said she could get better fish tacos across town. My husband was not happy with the trout at all. looking back I see now we should have taken our first incident as a warning!

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Howls of Joy - What a Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Low-key, down-to-earth, and unpretentious. This is a great little restaurant. Our food and the service was excellent. Our visit was also a great value! Howls of joy!

• Visited July 2014
Archdale, North Carolina
“Quaint and Worth the Experience ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Cute little restaurant with a big menu! Very small and quaint inside but we did not have to wait for seating. You can sit outside or inside. Food was very good ... Beer wasn't quite cold enough but that didn't seem to stop it from disappearing. Large selection and great spot to try - just a little too "small and tight for seating inside".