“One of my favorites”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Cannot get enough of Coyote kitchen. Food is always delicious (ok, I always get the Taos, but it's so good) and the service is always great. Gets crowded quickly but it's definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I loved the wildberry tea! Best flavored iced tea I've ever had! I ordered soup and salad and got the roasted red pepper dressing which was AMAZING!! I wanted to try everything on the menu because it all sounded so tasty but unfortunately we were just passing through. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you like food with a lot of flavor! I can't wait to make another trip to Boone just to eat here!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were told the wait would be about 20 minutes and to wait in our car. The hostess took my number and said she would call when our table was ready. My husband and I thought this was odd, but since it was a very cold evening and there wasn't anywhere to wait in the restaurant, we went back to our car. The hostess called 5 minutes later to tell us our table was ready. The restaurant is small but has a nice atmosphere with many interesting pictures on the walls. Our hostess and our waiter were friendly and helpful. The food was outstanding. We did not order the tofu or the tempeh (whatever that is), but the hamburgers, fries, and spicy dipping sauce my husband and children ordered were some of the best I ever tasted. I tried the Louisiana boat and found it to be very tasty. The strawberry cake was out of this world delicious. This was our first time to Boone, but we will be back and when we do we will come back to Coyote Kitchen.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Coyote is hands down one of our favorite restaurants in Boone. The food and the service have never been anything short of great every time we have been there. Many choices for vegetarians, as well as gluten free options. They also have a decent beer menu.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Very good and fresh food. I had a bad experiience with a waitstaff there.She was very rude so we did not tip her. She then came back to the table and requested a tip from the rest of the people that were setting with us...