“Variety, friendly service, all around good food”
Review of Coyote Kitchen

Coyote Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I have eaten here twice. It seems like some of the Boone restaurants have copied each other's menus. I am guessing Coyote is not the one doing the copying. The sweet potato fries are amazingly delicious, the burger is really good, and the shrimp tacos have a delicious batter that is light and flavorful.

Both times I received excellent and efficient service.

Can't wait to try something else on the menu

The one negative thing I would say is that prices could be maybe a dollar or two less

There are newer reviews for Coyote Kitchen

Reviewed August 6, 2011

We dined here the first night of our three night visit to Boone. Generally we look on Trip Advisor for restaurant suggestions and we were not disappointed with the Coyote Kitchen. It was as others had said, unique and very good Southwest food. Our waiter, Spencer added another positive dimension to our enjoyable evening. His suggestions were right on and his pleasant manner was very welcome.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Diverse menu with southwestern slant, good bottled beer selection

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Sooo, I previously wrote a negative review of this restaurant after the first time I went there. Trip advisor sent me a synopsis of lal my reivews and I thought I needed to write a new one for this restaurant. I have been back to Coyote Kitchen probably 15 times since I wrote that. Maybe it was just an off day that day. It really is a great place. It is very popular with locals. The staff are energetic. They have multiple soup specials everyday, usually with vegetarian and vegan options. They have an extensive menu of burritos, tacos, salads, sandwiches and 'boats" (basically a casserole dish of deliciousness). They use interesting ingredients, jicama, jerk sauces, sweet potatos, jamacan butterbeans, in addition to the staples of chicken, beef, fish, black beans, red beans, rice. It is caribbean influenced flavor. They have 4 delicious flavors of homemade salsa and usually have a hot sauce of the day, yesterday was jicama, cilantro, pineapple. I think the prices are fair for the portion size and for the quality of the food.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

Good Food! All types of flavors include coconut rice, grilled pineapple, jerk chicken, salmon, sweet potato and many more. They are served as tacos, bowls & burittos with all items layered in. Will come back for this great unique place with healty leanings.