“All of what really matters about a hotel you will find here!”

LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Boone

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am not a big fan of La Quinta hotels, but this was rated really high on Trip Advisor, and the price was decent. You do get what you pay for. It was decent, and it was within walking distance to some good restaurants. I was in the room and it sounded like a train was coming by. I even got up and looked out the window to see if I could see where the train was....then realized it was the air conditioning kicking on! That woke us up a few times each night....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jamey S, Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. We will look at the AC at once to make sure every thing is working well. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Atlanta
Reviewed July 7, 2013

For less than $100 a night, you get indoor pool and hot tub along with free breakfast. (not bad, but not great). Staff is great , knowlegable and friendly. They take AAA discounts. I've stayed here often as I love to visit family here. It's a great place for the money.

Room Tip: Tip #1. Book directly through them. They all seem to hate 'third party' reservations and h...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. The staff here does not hate 3rd parties but however it does seem that they never get you the guest what you tried to book. Which makes it hard on us when we are sold out and there is no other options in the hotel to accommodate your needs. As when a person books with us we can cater to there needs as we know what they are then. Thank you again for such kind words about our staff and property.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I always read TripAdvisor before traveling. I chose this hotel because it had good reviews and because I am very concerned about cleanliness and safety. I was looking forward to a warm greeting especially after booking my reservation with a very friendly and helpful employee named Shea. We were only staying one night while in town to visit Tweetsie Railroad. The outside of the hotel is very attractive. The hotel was very pet friendly as we saw lots of pets. (We were traveling without a pet.)
Cons: I was kind of disappointed in the cleanliness of the room. The carpet was stained in several places. One of the pillowcases looked like it had a bloody stain on it. I stepped on a bottle top under the very edge of the bed from the last people staying in the room. There were no trash bag liners in the trash cans (which may be the norm). The free wifi was not working very well. The water would not drain properly out of the tub. When anyone in my family took a shower at night, we would have to wait for at least 30 minutes for the water to drain out before the next person could get in. We didn't call the front desk for assistance because it was late and we were only staying one night. In the morning, my husband took a shower and when we checked out about 2 hours later the water was still in the tub.
Pros: The complementary breakfast was good and we were thankful for it. The deck/patio was also nice. The tv was nice and the beds were pretty comfortable. The price was affordable. All in all, if I were returning to the region anytime soon, I am not sure I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Tann2tuck
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. At the property we try really hard to get the best results out of our day to day work. We do understand that sometimes things get missed. Drains stop up and like in any other home maintenance issues arise. We are not using this as an excuse, I'll be the first to say I am sorry that you experienced theses issues. nobody takes them more seriously than the staff here as it reflects on our day to day work. We will address the issues and will try our hardest to correct them. Thank you again for your trust and support of our brand and Property.

Laurinburg, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed July 2, 2013

worried that this hotel may smell because of this being a pet friendly hotel. I was very surprised that this hotel was very clean and there was no pet smell at all. It was very close to ASU, which was why I was in Boone. In May prior to this stay I had gone to Boone with my daughter and we stayed at another area hotel in which I was very disappointed, but I have already booked my next stay here and that will be in August 2013.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank LizzyLouandmetoo
Jamey S, Manager at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your response on the property. It is a concern that a pet friendly property would have all the negative aspects of allowing pets. You are right to have these concerns. We try hard to maintain the quality of our product, despite the pet accommodations. Thank you again for such kind words and your future trust.

Until Next time: