“Always enjoy staying here”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boiling Springs
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The atmosphere is very homey and welcoming from the time you enter the front doors. Staff is always very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and get whatever you need. The rooms are always clean. I highly recommend the hotel. As an added bonus they have a great frequent traveler program - very easy to earn free stays or discounts!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were pleased with our stay in Boiling Springs. The room was very nice
with a window that opened for fresh air and a fireplace to add warmth.
Great shower, comfortable bed, everything in working order. Friendly staff.
I was glad we chose AmericInn for our Lisa Marie Presley concert experience.
Just a wonderful getaway!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times over the last 4 years, when we have traveled to Gardner-Webb to visit my daughter. The hotel is always clean and they have recently updated the rooms. The staff is always helpful and very friendly. We have come to feel as it is a home away from home

Room Tip: I like staying in the odd numbered rooms as they face a wooded lot and it makes the stay very privat...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were VERY pleased with everything about the hotel. The room was so quiet, we never heard a noise all night, and were amazed in the morning when we saw more than 20 female student athelets at breakfast. We also pulled the sheets back to see what the brand name of the matress was, because it was so comfortable. My family will be looking for other Americinn Lodges in our future travels. KUDOS.

Room Tip: There was no elevator service for the second floor, so if you can't do stairs, you need to let t...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RogerNBarb99
Reviewed May 3, 2013

When I walked in, I was impressed and excited to seethe rooms. However, when we walked in the room, I was extremely disappointed. Stained chair, carpet looked as if it had not been vacuumed. Dust covered about everything. Toilet paper holder was filthy. They don't spend a lot of time cleaning which is an important quality I look for in hotels. The beds were comfortable. Will be adding pictures here.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Mommy44
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort of the bed, the service and quietness of the rooms. I would recommend this restaurant if this is what you're looking for in a Motel. Minutes from boiling Springs and 10 minutes from Shelby

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This has been my "home away from home" as I work towards my doctorate at Gardner Web. Today my "home" is full!! I am struggling to find a hotel that comes any where close to what this one is! The staff is great, the breakfast is always good and the rooms are clean. I am very sad I can't stay there tonight!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Baymont Inn & Suites Forest City
Days Inn Shelby
Days Inn Shelby
#6 of 8 in Shelby

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University

Address: 428 East College Ave, Boiling Springs, NC 28017
Location: United States > North Carolina > Boiling Springs
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boiling Springs
Price Range: $129 - $137 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.