AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boiling Springs
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times over the last 4 years, when we have traveled to Gardner-Webb to visit my daughter. The hotel is always clean and they have recently updated the rooms. The staff is always helpful and very friendly. We have come to feel as it is a home away from home

Room Tip: I like staying in the odd numbered rooms as they face a wooded lot and it makes the stay very privat...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were VERY pleased with everything about the hotel. The room was so quiet, we never heard a noise all night, and were amazed in the morning when we saw more than 20 female student athelets at breakfast. We also pulled the sheets back to see what the brand name of the matress was, because it was so comfortable. My family will be looking for other Americinn Lodges in our future travels. KUDOS.

Room Tip: There was no elevator service for the second floor, so if you can't do stairs, you need to let t...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RogerNBarb99
Reviewed May 3, 2013

When I walked in, I was impressed and excited to seethe rooms. However, when we walked in the room, I was extremely disappointed. Stained chair, carpet looked as if it had not been vacuumed. Dust covered about everything. Toilet paper holder was filthy. They don't spend a lot of time cleaning which is an important quality I look for in hotels. The beds were comfortable. Will be adding pictures here.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Mommy44
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort of the bed, the service and quietness of the rooms. I would recommend this restaurant if this is what you're looking for in a Motel. Minutes from boiling Springs and 10 minutes from Shelby

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This has been my "home away from home" as I work towards my doctorate at Gardner Web. Today my "home" is full!! I am struggling to find a hotel that comes any where close to what this one is! The staff is great, the breakfast is always good and the rooms are clean. I am very sad I can't stay there tonight!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Cathi G
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Overall a nice quiet motel with nice clean rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast was a standard extended continental. The dining area was clean and stocked. The hotel has a nice small indoor pool. It also sits in a quiet field on the edge of town so there is minimal noise.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you can't do stairs make sure you have a first floor room. The hotel...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We did not make reservations for this this quickly planned weekend get-a-way, we just decided that we would look around for a motel when we got there. When we walked into the lobby we were impressed. It was beautiful, but what impressed me the most was the cleanliness. The lobby looked and smelled very clean. We knew that this was the place we wanted to stay. Our room was very clean, the beds were queen size and comfortable and the rooms were really quiet. This is a very nice place to spend the night. They have an indoor swimming pool that looked nice but we did not have the time to try it out. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Comfort Inn Shelby
Comfort Inn Shelby
#5 of 8 in Shelby
Baymont Inn & Suites Forest City

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University

Address: 428 East College Ave, Boiling Springs, NC 28017
Location: United States > North Carolina > Boiling Springs
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boiling Springs
Price Range: $129 - $143 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.