“Food is always great”
Review of Italian Garden

Italian Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been eating at this restaurant for a long time and have always been pleased with both the service and the food.Even when we carry out they go above and beyond to make sure everything is in the order and it is correct.I highly recommend eating there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

One would never think that there would be two excellent Italian restaurants in the small town of Boiling Springs, NC. It helps that Gardner-Webb University is there. The guys that operate the Italian know how to prepare and serve excellent Italian food. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Went to "the Garden" tonight & all I can say is AWESOME! I had the Chicken Fetticini which I made everyone at my table taste! It was melt-in-your-mouth-good! Our waitress was very attentive. (didn't get her name...but will sit at her table again!) It is a bit pricey, but well worth it for a great meal. Will definately come back! YUMMY!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have eaten at the Italian Garden a few times now in our travels through the area. We have had good food and service each time we have been there. It is definitely a place we recommend.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our meal of Eggplant Parmesan, salad, and mozzarella sticks was tasty and reasonably priced. The waitress was good with checking on us.