“Eggplant Parmesan”
Review of Italian Garden

Italian Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our meal of Eggplant Parmesan, salad, and mozzarella sticks was tasty and reasonably priced. The waitress was good with checking on us.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have lamented over the food at and ambiance at the Italian Garden before. At best average food, loud, kids running all over the place etc. The only thing they had over Georgio's was their pizza. Pepperoni is better than average. That being said, because elderly mother in law insists only on pepperoni, we have not sampled other pizzas from there. Finally we had opportunity to order a different one. I asked for Italian sausage, onion and mushroom. Got it home and it smelled great. Began eating and knew something was wrong, not their usual style. It took a few seconds but then recognized that mushrooms seemed to be out of the can. They were rubbery and tasteless. Now if only Georgio's would improve their pizza, I would abanden eating at Italian Garden in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Little Boiling Springs has two world class Italian resturants and this is the lsee expensive of the two.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

The last time my husband and I tried to eat here, we stood at the front door for over ten minutes waiting to be seated. There were empty tables everywhere!!! I don't know if they didn't have enough staff or what the problem was. No one ever even acknowledged that we were there. By the time we decided to walk out, there was a line of about 6 or 8 people behind us and many of them walked out, too.
I've eaten at Italian Garden while I was a student at GWU a few years ago. It was the best Italian restaurant we had at the time. Now, I always go to Georgio's.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Absolutely the best Italian around and not too expensive either. It is the place to go for locals not Georgios across the street and you most try the pizza it is great