“Authenic Italian food”

Italian Garden
Cuisines: Italian
“Authenic Italian food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Little Boiling Springs has two world class Italian resturants and this is the lsee expensive of the two.

Visited May 2012

Fort Bragg, North Carolina
“Go to Georgios!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

The last time my husband and I tried to eat here, we stood at the front door for over ten minutes waiting to be seated. There were empty tables everywhere!!! I don't know if they didn't have enough staff or what the problem was. No one ever even acknowledged that we were there. By the time we decided to walk out, there was a line of about 6 or 8 people behind us and many of them walked out, too.
I've eaten at Italian Garden while I was a student at GWU a few years ago. It was the best Italian restaurant we had at the time. Now, I always go to Georgio's.

Visited August 2011
Boiling Springs, North Carolina
“Wonderful Italian”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Absolutely the best Italian around and not too expensive either. It is the place to go for locals not Georgios across the street and you most try the pizza it is great

• Visited March 2012
Shelby, North Carolina
“Average for large cities, etherial for bumps in the road”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This restaurant has very good pizza. That being said everything else is average. I have had ok subs. A pasta I ate one time was so out of the oven hot I had to wait 20 minutes before i could eat. No ambience at all. A college across the street. I wish all were as polite as them. Kids running helter-skelter in serving rooms. Parents who did not give a damn. Yelling and screaming from wild children has ruined last 3 sit down meals. Whenever family wants to go to Italian Gardens I cringe and pop another blood pressure pill. Better food (except pizza) across street at Georgio's.

• Visited March 2012
Shelby, North Carolina
“Great Greek Offerings and Italian too....”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Best thing on menu is the Italian GArden Combo - we also love the wings and hot subs. Great place to eat - a bit noisy especially while college is in session if you are dining in.