“I love Blowing Rock Grille! The Chicken Burrito is fabulous (enough to share), as is the Turkey Sub with French Fries...”
Review of Blowing Rock Grille - CLOSED

Blowing Rock Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ransom
Transit: Apple cart next door at the Village Pharmacy
Description: Join us at the Blowing Rock Grille for an upbeat, exciting dinning experience offering a wide variety of prices and choices. Enjoy your meal outside on our scenic sidewalk garden courtyard or dine in our warm and inviting atmosphere. We are located down the street from the park on Sunset Drive. The restaurant has been a favorite for locals and visitors since 1982. Try our nightly specials along with a wonderful dinner menu featuring fresh fish, pasta, pork, aged premium steaks and a unique wine list. Have your favorite beverage at Bert's Bar. We offer incredible food and exceptional service.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 13, 2007

I love Blowing Rock Grille! The Chicken Burrito is fabulous (enough to share), as is the Turkey Sub with French Fries! The Strawberry Bran Muffins are incredible, Bon Appetit magazine has been trying to get that recipe for years! Lots of local flavor, great atmosphere, and a great place for lunch!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Maine
“disappointed with the Blowing Rock Grill”
Reviewed September 3, 2007

My husband and I recently stayed in Blowing Rock for three days. What a charming town. Our only disappointment was with our dinner at the Blowing Rock Grill. We opted to sit outside, which was very nice. I ordered the fried shrimp, and my husband ordered a steak. I was very disappointed with the shrimp. The breading was so salty that I had to scrape the coating off. I also thought the service itself wasn't up to par. The waitress never brought us our rolls/bread and did not return to our table until she presented the bill. She never asked how are meal was or even if we wanted anything else. This establisment was not a *cheap* place to dine, most of the entrees on the menu were priced between $20-$30. I don't mind paying a higher price for a nice meal, but in all honesty the shrimp I ordered at the airport in Charlotte was better than what I had at this establisment! To be fair, my husband did state that his steak for fine.