“Best breakfast in town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Service is great and everyone was sweet. We had the best breakfast ever. And the hamburger steak is the. Best for lunch. ,

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Go for lunch on a Friday and order fried oysters. Most everyone else does and it is a good time to follow the crowd. A crowd it is, too. Getting there at 11 am on a good day will give you a short wait. Noon? Uh, no. Reservations? No. But absolutely delightful oysters, sides, and service. This isn't gourmet dining...but I have never had better fried oysters in 4 star eateries. I would have given Knights a 5 except for the decor. Sometimes I can't shake the need for eye candy.

1  Thank jetlagged08
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Darn good food served by friendly wait staff in a cozy room. The pancakes are enormous. So are the omelets. Mr. Knight cooks a really delicious, filling breakfast at a very reasonable cost. We've been there many times and will go back often in the future.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have eaten here several times on recent visits to Blowing Rock, and it always gives me what I'm looking for-a great breakfast! Everything is very good-the omelets, bacon, sausage, grits, etc., but the hash browns are like grandma used to make. Big pieces fried up with a little onion, just what the doctor ordered. The service is fast and friendly, and I look forward to my next morning in town so I can go back!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Not one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant, but good home cooking with a great atmosphere and a friendly staff. A good word would be comfortable. I always look forward to visiting Knights on Main when I'm in Blowing Rock. It is also a local favorite.