“Nice Restaurant. Service was somewhat slow. Small place but worth a visit.”

Storie Street Grille
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A lunch and dinner restaurant with an extensive menu,including wild caught seafood, all natural beef, chicken and pork selections, pasta and delicious salads.
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Had dinner after a long road trip. Place was packed. Menu is very nice and somewhat pricey. We found service was somewhat slow but it didn't take it from experience. We will probably be back given that we were there on a busy Thursday night

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

I took my wife and kids out to storie street this week to celebrate my birthday. Two of ordered the pork chop and the other two ordered the farrow salad. Everyone was very happy with their meal. The Flavors were very well balanced in the pork chop which came with cheese grits and Brussel sprouts. The Brussel sprouts were fantastic. Our service was spot on and very attentive without being bothersome.

1  Thank PWolfson
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Our meal at this restaurant was terrific! Each item was superb! It was one of those meals that was so good that you didn't want to get near the end because then it would be over!!

1  Thank BBailey98
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I love this restaurant. The food is consistently good and the quality and flavor combinations are excellent. This last visit my wife and I each ordere the fresh mountain trout. It was served with a very tasty cheese grits. I love sitting near the open kitchen as you can see the chef and sous chefs working in perfect harmony to deliver a fabulous meal very time.

My only ask, is that the wait staff not linger around the meals as they are put in the window to be served. I noticed several times one of The male waiters would continuously stand near
The finished meals talking over the meals as they were waiting for their respective server To pick up the meal and serve it to their table. Unfortunately the male waiter never Picked up someone else's meal to serve it so it was nothing more than him waiting time instead of focusing in his tables. This is a pet peeve of mine as I was a waiter and there is always something you can be doing either for your own tables or helping out your fellow wait staff.

1  Thank PWolfson
Reviewed December 4, 2012

You must try the Fried Chicken and Hickory Bacon sandwich. You will not find a better sandwich anywhere. The service is good and it is a good ace to eat.

1  Thank Monroe W