“Roasted Red pepper & bacon salad topped with salmon is a lunch treat”
Review of Bistro Roca

Bistro Roca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Roca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: One of Blowing Rock's most popular restaurants, Bistro Roca serves inventive American Bistro cuisine from Chef Seth Parker in a rustic yet elegant setting. Bistro Roca's superb staff combines efficient service with gracious hospitality and will delight you with a great selection of wines and mixed drinks from Antlers Bar
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Bistro Roca is always a favorite for lunch or dinner. The menu had just been changed which they seem to do seasonally. My roasted red pepper & bacon salad topped with salmon (extra) was fabulous. Although the salad was huge, the salmon was a little small. My friend had the open faced salmon salad which she said was delicious.

Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and 11 month old visited here while vacationing in Blowing Rock. Of all the restaurants we tried this week, this was our favorite. My husband had one of the wood fired pizzas and I had the lobster Mac and cheese. Both were delicious. Our waiter was friendly and accommodating. But our favorite part of the experience was the decor and ambience - I could have stayed a while for another drink or dessert, if not for a wiggly baby!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

The weather was terrible -- foggy and rainy and couldn't see well to drive -- so we went early and got pizza to go to bring back to the inn. Pizza was very good, thin crust, great quality and tasty. Yum!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening with three other couples from Charlotte to celebrate two of the guys birthdays. The food was excellent. I had the wood-fired pizza and it was delicious. And I remember some of the folks had the salmon and loved it. However, what made the evening most exceptional was our server, Stephen. I wish I knew Stephen's last name. But, he was absolutely excellent. He gave great suggestions, provided the perfect amount of being engaging with all of us without being intrusive. He was really special. Thank you Stephen and Bistro Roca for a very nice evening.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

A very fine dining establishment. The menu was solid across all the main food groups. The bourbon rib eye was fabulous as was the (special of the day) grilled grouper. Service was attentive and always timely.

I liked the interior. It didn't sacrifice it's "mountain roots" to have a modern feel.

Directions via gps are discouraging and place was hard to find. Reservation appear to be a must. Parking is at a premium. Enclosed back porch is very nice.

You'll feel good and eat well here.