“A wonderful 'find' in the NC mountains”
Review of Bistro Roca

Bistro Roca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Roca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: One of Blowing Rock's most popular restaurants, Bistro Roca serves inventive American Bistro cuisine from Chef Seth Parker in a rustic yet elegant setting. Bistro Roca's superb staff combines efficient service with gracious hospitality and will delight you with a great selection of wines and mixed drinks from Antlers Bar
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“A wonderful 'find' in the NC mountains”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

With some difficulty, we found this casual rustic restaurant and "Antlers Bar' with food and service that were surprisingly sophisticated. The bar staff is knowledgeable about all things dealing with bitters and cocktails and has an offering of good tasting and interesting concoctions--their wine list is similarly well stocked and reasonably priced. The offerings from the kitchen are fresh, innovatively prepared and beautifully presented. The seared octipus appetizer is among the best that I have had anywhere; the crab and lobster salad hit the spot. My companion's asparagus salad was inspirational for a dish that sounded uninteresting to me.
It will be worth another trip to the mountains to dine there again.

• Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My girlfriend had been hear before but it was my first time and I was nicely surprised with the quality and value of the food. We had a very nice evening and met some great people. We will go back next time we are in town.

Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Worst service EVER!!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Recently went here after high recommendations!! Wow we were so not impressed . Our waitress started out with a slight attitude then after serving us an appetizer she totally disappeared for at least 20 minutes! We were there on a Sunday around 2 not a busy time but had to ask the manager for more wine and then had to wait for over 45 minutes for our food!! Will not recommend or go back!!!

• Visited May 2014
“Not customer service oriented”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Refused to serve me the steak at lunch despite how expensive it is. That tells me that they don't need my business so I finished my drink, and left.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank John S
“Sunday supper”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Really nice atmosphere, and good service. Plenty to choose from and nice to be in a pretty full restaurant on a wet Sunday night.

Visited April 2014