“Consistently Delicious”
Review of Bistro Roca

Bistro Roca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Roca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: One of Blowing Rock's most popular restaurants, Bistro Roca serves inventive American Bistro cuisine from Chef Seth Parker in a rustic yet elegant setting. Bistro Roca's superb staff combines efficient service with gracious hospitality and will delight you with a great selection of wines and mixed drinks from Antlers Bar
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our family has enjoyed dining at BR for several years. Each time we visit, the food is creative and satisfying. I look forward to returning in a couple of weeks!

There are newer reviews for Bistro Roca

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've been going to this restaurant for 3 years now and it never disappoints! I'm relocating soon out of state and I'm going to miss this little hidden away gem in Blowing Rock. I've eaten at many great restaurants across america and this one could stand toe-to-toe with them and at much lower prices! Keep it up guys!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Cute and cozy, nice selection of food offering. Nice staff. Food was good, but it wasn't. The best meal I have ever had.

In the heart of Blowing Rock, right off the main shoppes. Would consider visiting again, would try other establishments before returning.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

It may take a minute or two to find this jewel, as my date and I did. But oh so worth the treasure hunt! First of all, there are many words that could describe the most amazing food I've been fortune to have! I seriously can't get this place out of my mind! It was so good, we had to go back again during our short trip. Unfortunately they were closed on Tuesday, however we went back Wednesday for lunch. So make mental note that they are closed on that day. I know I will. And plan my next trip according to that. Atmosphere was wonderful. We were greeted immediately by an upbeat and very personal host, which is always a plus. Then we were given a choice on where to sit, dinning or the bar. We sat in the dinning room on our first visit. Love the low chairs with arm rest. Our waiter greeted us within seconds and gave his opinion on the dishes we were curious about.. Our mouths were watering by his description of our meal to come. Which I may add. Did not disappoint. So on with the menu.
We started out with

-Mussels with bacon, smoked blue cheese, white beer, tomatoes, onions.
This was different than I usually like with garlic and butter. But I have to say, a nice change with the bacon and blue cheese.

- Lobster Mac and cheese.
Large pieces of the lobster, noodles and cheese were baked to perfection.
Both of these appetizer's were plentiful so we decided to share the entrée..

Pork Ribeye
One to the most amazing meals ever. The cut, presentation, combination of all ingredients were truly remarkable!

As I said the next day they were closed and had to wait till Wednesday. So lunch with Bistro Roca again didn't disappoint. We choose to sit in the bar are on our second visit. Love the booths with all the pictures of owners and their dogs.

For appetizer's we had Roasted Figs wrapped in Prosciutto with a sourwood honey glaze. I think I could make a whole meal out of these!

Lobster rolls with a side Cesar Salad.

Cuban Crepe w/Braised Pork, ,Prosciutto, Swiss cheese with White Bean homny salad, plantains

So if Blowing Rock is your destination make sure that this is your place to eat

Reviewed September 29, 2013

A charming little mountain restaurant. Be sure to try the manchago cheese and vinegar reduction figs to start. The flat bread pizza are also delicious. Good service and nice views from enclosed porch.