Review of Monkey Business

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

pennylane...
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Spiders”
Reviewed July 14, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

If you don't like spiders don't go here...I paid well over $500 to stay 2 nights it was very nice when we walked in...instantly we realized bedding was not washed as there was a stain on the sheets and many pieces of long hair...The whole time we were there spiders were coming from everywhere even in the shower...so at this point I felt I could not relax wondering if a spider would be there...At bed time spider on my pillow..I even got bit by a spider which required medical treatment and antibiotics...Obviously it's in the woods so spiders are to be expected but I do feel for the amount we paid the owner should take some of that $$$ and spray for bugs...The hot tub was my favorite...For the price not worth it...

Management Response
Aug 15, 2016
I am so very sorry you found so many spiders during your stay. We do apologize for this experience. I will certainly let the homeowner know and we will get this taken care of asap. We would love for you to try out another of the homes in our program sometime if you would like. We would love the chance to try again to give you an excellent vacation. We do hope to see you again!

Kindest Regards,
Christy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing