“Amazing Views - well informed staff !!”

Sky Valley Zip Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We provide the best zip line adventures in western North Carolina. Two tours are offered: 1) Canopy Tour: 10 zip lines, a 45' vertical decent off a rock face, and a 120' cable bridge over a 35' cascading waterfall. This tour combines all the fun and thrill of a zip line tour with all the sights and sounds of the Appalachian mountains. Cross the valley at 300' off the valley floor. Must be 10 years old and between 70-250 lbs. to participate. 2) KIDS ZIP: Called the Whistle Pig Adventure Park, our kids zip line is a miniature version of the Canopy Tours. Includes 7 zips, a small bridge, and a 20' long slide out of the tress. Kids can play for up to 2 hours and zip through the course as many times as they can. An adult chaperon can relax in the viewing area or walk around just below the kids to take pictures and cheer them on. A covered picnic shelter and water is provided. Children must be 4 years old and be able to reach 48" high.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

On a recent trip to Boone for a wedding, we reserved three time slots for zip-lining (approx 30 family members ). Groups ran the gamut from hard core athletes to novices. The guides were amazing - very informative, entertaining and reassuring. Before our zip line adventure began, safety issues were discussed and practice zip line techniques were demonstrated. Our family will never forget this once in a lifetime adventure - views were amazing but it was the guides that made the trip what it was. Our adventure also a cliff jump and swinging bridge. They thought of everything when they constructed this place !. A+ rating.

1  Thank tourguidemom
in 13 reviews
"whole family"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My daughter and I went zip lining with Sky Valley and it was absolutely amazing! Our guides, Rachel and Hunter were awesome. The view was breathtking and I always felt safe. The guides take photos for you and the USB is $20. We could ask them to take as many photos as we wanted without the risk of dropping my camera or phone. Well worth it!! We had over 200 photos of our group and over 50 of just the two of us, I HIGHLY recommend Sky Valley and can't wait to go again!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This zip line tour is fantastic! Would highly recommend taking time to enjoy this event when your in this area. Staff was great. I was impressed that they took all the pictures and the usb stick was only $20. I was a pleasure that they priced the pictures reasonable. The forest that they zip through is awesome. I would definitely do it again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Cindy V
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was a SUPER FANTASTIC Experience!! The guides were very helpful and funny. They make you feel safe and definitely look out for the safety of the people. Also the ziplines are very enjoyable as they go through a beautiful forest and the swinging bridge is awesome.
P.S. they take good pictures

1  Thank sbkworld