“The most fun you can have”

Sky Valley Zip Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We provide the best zip line adventures in western North Carolina. Two tours are offered: 1) Canopy Tour: 10 zip lines, a 45' vertical decent off a rock face, and a 120' cable bridge over a 35' cascading waterfall. This tour combines all the fun and thrill of a zip line tour with all the sights and sounds of the Appalachian mountains. Cross the valley at 300' off the valley floor. Must be 10 years old and between 70-250 lbs. to participate. 2) KIDS ZIP: Called the Whistle Pig Adventure Park, our kids zip line is a miniature version of the Canopy Tours. Includes 7 zips, a small bridge, and a 20' long slide out of the tress. Kids can play for up to 2 hours and zip through the course as many times as they can. An adult chaperon can relax in the viewing area or walk around just below the kids to take pictures and cheer them on. A covered picnic shelter and water is provided. Children must be 4 years old and be able to reach 48" high.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was the most fun we have ever had ziplining..The lines run through the canopy of the beaytiful Blue ridge Mtns. The guides were excellent and it was easy and great fun. We will certainly do this again.

1  Thank stndglasLenoirNC
There are newer reviews for Sky Valley Zip Tours

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My first time, and it was awesome!!
Very good guides and fantastic scenery.
The whole groop had a very good time.
Co.employees very frindly

1  Thank Wayne B
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great time with the cool guides and a fun group of guests. They were very knowledgable about the surrounding area, had advice for lunch afterwards and took 200 pitcures of the group. Well worth it and what a blast! Only 10 stations, but you ride an ATv to the starting point and the last zipline brings you all the way back to base. "Big Mama" was the highest and liongest line, about 300 feet up over this beautiful valley and about 1300 feet long.

3  Thank bmark2634
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The zip lines were breathtaking, and the guides were very accommodating. I get a little dizzy with heights, and although the zip lines (even the highest ones) were no problem, the rappels and swinging bridge gave me a little vertigo. They made me feel as comfortable as possible. For example, they took up all slack on the rappel so I had no free fall, just a gentle glide down, and they made sure no one else was on the swinging bridge when I crossed so it didn't swing much. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!

2  Thank luvgraydog
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My sister-in-law bought a zip tour for my wife and I on our anniversary. I had never been, but I can't describe what an amazing expereince we had with the folks at Sky Valley Zip Tour.
We love The Boone/ Blowing Rock area, and the views you have while soaring above the trees are priceless.
The entire experience was centered around safety, and I can't give the enitre crew enough thanks for keeping my wife's nerves in check while consistently providing humour, facts and a great afternoon. After the tour, you get to see your group' pictures on their TV, and they offer a zip-drive with all the pics for a small fee-- well worth it to look back on a great day!
I would do this again, and highly recommend this to anyone wanting an amazing day right in the heart of High Country!

2  Thank ready4longvacation