We have stayed in the Timberlake Rooms and owner rented Condo,s and have been pleased both. However, our Lodge experiences will keep us from Chetola from now on and stay in the closer proximity of Blowing Rock. Our room had badly stained carpets and were musty smelling. Toilet was broken upon arrival and should have been repaired after cleaning of room. A/C in room would not stay on and after calling front desk we were advised the system is tricky between the wall mounted temp. adjust and the A/C unit temp. adjust along with the window drapery of which blocks the air from the room A/C unit. Front steps had been painted or resurfaced and required everyone park behind the Lodge when the Resort was very busy and resulted in parking availablity problems to the Lodge.
The Logde in Chetola needs to " Step Up" and deliver equal dollar value to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock