My husband and I just returned from our wonderful weekend stay. Our room was a king balcony lake view room and it was very nicely appointed, comfortable and very clean. We bought a Groupon and were not disappointed. The lodge was beautiful and the close proximity to the town of Blowing Rock was a plus. The customer service was excellent! We had a slight issue with food being over cooked from the dining room which was remedied immediately and to our satisfaction. Every employee we encountered at the lodge was friendly, polite and very helpful. Most of the food items on the breakfast buffet were good, some though were rather bland, but they had an omelet / egg station that made up for this. All in all we had a wonderful stay and would recommend this lodge to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock