This is our second trip - this time, my daughter and I enjoyed the spa services and we were both very happy with our visits. The spa is very relaxing and the massage and facials felt wonderful! As always, the buffet breakfast is always a treat. We enjoyed seeing snow falling and the indoor pool and hot tub was a fun activity on a cold day. But most of all, I wanted to thank the maid service for finding and securing my jewelry that I left in the room when we departed. They are sending it to my asap no problem and it is nice to know that you don't have to worry at Chetola Lodge when you make a mistake like that. Other hotels I have stayed at I would probably not see it again. Thanks and we hope to come back up to the mountains and stay soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock